Murchison falls is the largest park and became one of Uganda’s first national parks in 1952. It’s famously known for its roaring and thunderous waterfalls where the Nile squeezes through a narrow gorge into the devil’s cauldron. The river banks are crowded with crocodiles, hippos, waterbucks and buffalos. Other wildlife include; lions, elephants, giraffes, Uganda kobs, chimpanzees plus a wide range of birds. It’s characterized by woodland, savannah and riverside vegetation.
• Pick up/drop off .
• Accomodation (as indicated in the itinerary).
• Meals (as indicated in the itinerary).
• Bottled mineral water on route.
• Transport in 4×4 safari van
• Activities as indicated in the itinerary English speaking guide/driver.
• Any optional activity.
• Drinks (sodas, beer, wine, spirits…)
• Any other concept not indicated as included.