This safari gives you the opportunity to visit the most important national parks in Uganda for primates viewing which are Bwindi, and Kibale National Parks, do a lot of birding and game drives and encounter wildlife in Queen Elizabeth National Park. This will include a boat cruise along Kazinga Channel.
• Pick up/drop off .
• Accomodation (as indicated in the itinerary).
• Meals (as indicated in the itinerary).
• Bottled mineral water on route.
• Transport in 4×4 safari van
• Activities as indicated in the itinerary English speaking guide/driver.
• Any optional activity.
• Drinks (sodas, beer, wine, spirits…)
• Any other concept not indicated as included.